Careers at FV
Look at the jobs available to you,
regardless of nationality or age
We recruit all year round. We are also recruiting new graduates from around the world. If you have a high interest in solving social problems in countries around the world through business, and if you want to work as a business manager, overseas office manager, or even as an operating officer in your 20s, and if you are highly motivated to grow and have a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you!
(Consultants, Marketing and Promotions, etc.)
- Proposing optimal solutions to our clients' recruitment and organizational HR issues
- General marketing and media and service management using internal and external resources
- Traveling to countries around the world to discover top talent, visit universities and other educational institutions, and make proposals.
- Planning and execution of various researches for top universities around the world and networking with global talent
- As a member of an overseas office, you will manage new sales, local event operations, and market expansion at the office.
Technical Department (engineers, designers)
- Development and operation of our own web products
- Planning, development and operation of new services and functions
Business Development Division
- Development, launch and commercialization of new businesses with global scale potential
- Application available all year
- We are also actively accepting applications from those graduating in September and from overseas universities. Please feel free to contact us for more information about the application period.
- As the official language of the company is English, it is preferable that you have a minimum of business-level English.
Monthly salary system * Final decision is made according to the evaluation in the selection process
Bonus: Twice a year (June, December)
Evaluation: Twice a year (September, March)
Promotion: Once a year (April) *There are exceptions
The University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Waseda University, Sophia University, International Christian University, Chuo University, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Kansai University of Foreign Studies, Niigata Prefectural University, University of California, Berkeley, University of Southern California, University of California, and Universidade de São Paulo
- Members assigned to the frontline department will be 100% guaranteed of overseas business trips from their first year.
- Recruitment is by job category (the department to which you will be assigned will be determined at the time of offer)
- Internship at our overseas offices during the period of job offer (if desired) is available
- Multiple selection processes depending on the individual's situation
- Long-Term Internship (2 months or more, paid)
- Entire screening process in 1 day
Full transportation expenses, full insurance coverage, subsidized housing in the neighborhood, qualifications support allowance, marriage gift, maternity gift, overseas business trips and overseas assignment incentive program, sabbatical system, overseas paid vacation system, subsidized company events
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, summer (annual paid leave), year-end and New Year holidays, congratulatory or condolence leave, annual paid leave, etc.
Tokyo Head Office
(Nearest station: 2 minutes walk from JR Yotsuya Station /
6 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Kojimachi Station)
Tokyu Yotsuya Building 5F WeWork Tokyu Yotsuya, 6-6-2 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Possibility in Ho Chi Minh City and Myanmar
Flexible working hours (core time: 10am-3pm)