If you wish to use the website of Fourth Valley Concierge Corporation, you are required to accept the following terms and conditions.
Article 1 Scope of Application and Modification
1. This Website Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) of Fourth Valley Concierge Corporation (hereinafter “FVC”) is applied to all rights and obligations between FVC and the user of the FVC website.
2. FVC may modify the content of the Policy without prior notice to the users. In case of the modification, the provisions of the modified Policy shall be applied and users shall be deemed to have agreed to such modification.
Article 2 Acceptance
FVC assumes that users have accepted all the contents of this Website Policy at the time of registration in the inquiry form.
Article 3 Intellectual Property
The information posted on the FVC website belongs to FVC or a third party who has approved to post such information. The users shall understand all copyrights and other rights shall belong to FVC or such third party, and shall treat the information with care accordingly.
Article 4 Link
Article 5 Exemptions
The users shall use the FVC website at its own risk and responsibility. The information on the FVC website is provided with the greatest care. However, FVC assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of this website.
Article 6 Supervision of Subcontractor
When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, FVC shall properly supervise the entrusted subcontractor as necessary in order to ensure the security management of entrusted personal information.
Article 7 Personal Information Manager
The following person is responsible for the management of the personal information: WeWork Tokyu Yotsuya, 5F Tokyu Yotsuya Building, 6-6-2 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0083 Japan
Fourth Valley Concierge Corporation
Director in charge of Personal Information Protection, Corporate Headquarters
Article 8 Governing Law
This Policy is subject to the laws of Japan regardless of the conflict of laws.
Article 9 Jurisdiction
1. Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall be solved by mutual negotiation between the user and FVC.
2. In case the dispute is be solved by negotiation, it shall be exclusively referred to the Tokyo District Court as the court of the first instance.
Article 10 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
In principle, FVC will not provide the registered personal information to a third party without the consent of the user. However, in the following cases, the details of registration may be disclosed without the consent of the user to the extent that such disclosure does not violate the relevant laws and regulations:
(1) Cases where the laws and regulations require;
(2) Cases where the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
(3) Cases where the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person; and
(4) Cases where it is necessary to cooperate in the performance of business prescribed in laws and regulations by a governmental body, a municipal government or a person or entity entrusted thereby, and obtaining the consent of the personal information holder is likely to hinder the performance of the said business.
Article 11 Validity of the Policy
This Policy shall be effective as of November 26, 2007.
Enactment：November 26, 2007
Fourth Valley Concierge Corporation
President and Chief Executive Officer Yohei Shibasaki