Careers at FV
Look at the jobs available to you,
regardless of nationality or age
As an intern, you will work as a project member for many projects in Japan and abroad. Our graduates who have earned business skills through our internship are active in foreign companies, trading companies, finance companies, manufacturers and start-ups. You can participate in networks unique to Fourth Valley.
Experiencing the front lines of business can lead to overwhelming personal growth!
A great way to connect
with multinational and inspiring peers!
Our current employees and intern alumni will do their best to support you during your job search!
Major employers of interns and former interns (titles omitted)
Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsui & Co., Sumitomo Corporation, Itochu Corporation, Marubeni Corporation, SONY, FUJIFILM Corporation, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Mizuho Bank, Nomura Securities, DeNA, Rakuten, Boston Consulting Group, AT Kearney, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Securities, Citibank, etc.
- Research for top universities around the world, including Japan
- Planning and execution creating networks of human resources from around the world
- Planning and execution of online promotion with a focus on SNS
- Various operational tasks in cooperation with the group's overseas offices
- Research, marketing and documentation support for employees
- Responding to phone calls from clients
and so on
- Those who want to catch up and pass the top-level standards of their peers around the world.
- Confidence in your ability to think logically.
- Confidence in your communication skills.
- Confidence in your ability to take action.
- Must be able to work at least twice a week for at least 5 hours per session (work hours are negotiable)
1,020 yen to 1,500 yen/hour *Increase in hourly rate depending on output
Must pass an exam for promotion to paid intern
Transportation: up to 500 yen/day
- Tokyo Headquarters
- Tokyu Yotsuya Building 5F WeWork Tokyu Yotsuya, 6-6-2 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083, Japan
- Yotsuya Station, JR Chuo-Sobu Line (2-minutes walk)
- Yotsuya Station, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi/Nanboku Line (3-minute walk)
- Kojimachi Station, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line (6-minute walk)
- Ichigaya Station, JR Chuo-Sobu Line (11-minute walk)
- Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Hanzomon Station (12-minute walk)
Monday-Friday: 09:30-20:00, depending on the needs of the individual
※ When you click the ""Apply"" button, you will be redirected to the Wantedly website.